Banana – 2 nos. (crushed)
Walnut – 1 cup
All purpose flour – 1 cup
Wheat flour – 1 cup
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
Cinnamon – 1 tsp.
Oil – 1/2 cup
Egg – 2 nos.
Sugar – 2 cups
Baking soda – 2 tsp.
1. Mix eggs and sugar and beat them till they are smooth and fluffy.
2. Add vanilla essence and oil and mix them until they are blended together. These are the wet ingredients.
3. Mix all purpose flour, wheat flour, cinnamon and baking soda. This will be the dry mixture.
4. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture.
5. Add the crushed bananas and walnuts to the combined batter.
6. Butter the dish and pour the mixture. Pre heat the oven to 350 deg. C and bake the batter for 20-25 mins.
Enjoy your banana bread.